International Application Procedure
We suggest international students take the following guidelines for admission. Information regarding which program is best suited for you can be found here.
- Please ensure our admission requirements are met, further information on the English proficiency requirements for international students can be found here.
- Submit the application online, or mailed in (download the application form here). Ensure the supporting documentation is uploaded properly, or enclosed in your mail. This may include:
- Copies of certificates awarded and original official transcripts from other institutions that you have attended.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- A non-refundable application fee of $500.00 in Canadian funds (e-transfer, bank draft, and Money Order are recommended) payable to Beauty Maker Institute.
- A letter of intent that states your background, motivation for choosing this profession, etc.
- Two referral letters from non-family members.
- After an initial assessment, our admission office will be in contact to arrange an interview either by telephone, video conference, or in-person.
- The applicant will be notified electronically via email of their admissibility. To confirm your Offer of Acceptance and ensure that you do not lose your acceptance, you will need to accept your admission offer by the deadline indicated in your Offer of Acceptance by paying the required registration deposit.
Apply for a Study Permit to Canada. Eligible international students with a Letter of Acceptance for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) can submit a study permit application to the Canadian Consulate in the applicant’s home country to obtain a study permit.
STUDY PERMIT :
It is important for international students to apply early as Student Visas may take several months to obtain.
Studying 6 months or longer in Canada:
Once you receive your official Letter of Acceptance from Aesthetics Pro, you must apply for a Student Visa.
To obtain your Student Visa and/or your Temporary Resident Visa, you must visit the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate.
Applying for a study permit is the responsibility of the Student. In this section, we have outlined some general information regarding applying for a Study Permit in Canada. However, please note that these are general guidelines, and it is best that the student contacts Citizenship and Immigration Canada for the most up-to-date information.
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, to be eligible to study in Canada, you must:
Have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada with the Letter of Acceptance.
Prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and
return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
Be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
To learn more, visit Eligibility Requirements for more information.
STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION PROCESS
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, there are ten steps to apply for a study permit:
Click HERE for the directory for all Canadian embassies and consulates around the world.
The new federal regulations regarding study permits for international students :
For further information, visit the following website :